Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 373

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Hi there, happy Sunday!
It is time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is The Greeting Farm






Oh my goodness!!!
Isn't this the most awesome, fun theme ever!!?
Not to mention this cupcake looks so yummy...:-D (and I don't really eat cupcakes!)
Alright, here is my take...;-)




Do you ever wonder why we card makers concentrate so much on the front, and not so much on the inside? I do like to leave a lot of room to write messages but why not make the inside more pretty too? Right!!? *LOL*




I had just gotten this new Little Fairies set, it is super cute!!!
I don't know why, but this fairy made me think of Tinker Bell (I know, that's so not her hair do!) so I "borrowed" Tink's colors ;-) She was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers then fussy cut (they do have a matching die set). I made my own stencil with the smile die and used the embossing paste. Gold dots were added with my gold gel pen, just like pixie dust!




Here is the inside.
So basically I felt like I was making 2 cards *LOL*
This could totally be the front of your card, right!?
I stamped this cute fairy and the mushrooms with memento Black Ink, colored with the Spectrum Noir Markers, and white dots were added on the mushroom tops and her wings. Yeah, my little purple mushroom is a bit messy... I find using the colorless blender VERY difficult! 





This lovely sentiment was heat embossed with Pool Party, and the dandelion with white and Gumball Green. I added some more pixie dust here as well. 
I have to say, this part is my favorite! *LOL* 



*my notes*

Stamp: Little Fairies (The Greeting Farm)
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Gold Foil Sheet
Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Spectrum Noir Markers, Gold and White Gel Pens
Accessory: Gold Glitter Washi Tape (3M)
Tool: Hello & Smile Die (The Greeting Farm), Wonky Stitches Die (Avery Elle), Heat Tool, Pool Party, Gumball Green, and White Emboss Powder (SU!), Embossing Paste (ranger)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now grab your stamp stuff, create something yummy inside, and link it up to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog! You could win a fabulous prize too!



1 comment :

  1. Oh Naki, this is so darling! Love those sweet little fairy images and all the little touches you did to make this card special. So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete