Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 372

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hello there, Happy Sunday!
It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Polkadoodles :-)





I LOVE this color combo!
So sweet and romantic!
Here is my take...;-)




I love how this turned out!
Isn't this just the sweetest!!?




The sponsor very generously provided us a few digi images to work with, thank you!
But I purchased this cutie, Winston Bear Etty Shy myself (long story...lol)
I LOVE their adorable, fuzzy bears! just so sweet!
I colored this one with yellow, just like beloved Pooh bear ;-)
I am starting to really enjoy my alcohol based markers! (so I ordered more...lol)




This beautiful patterned paper is from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 4 bundle that the sponsor gave us ;-) I love it!
A sweet, sketchy heart for a sweetheart ;-)




A few white sequins were sprinkled all over the card, perfect!
This card was really fun to make!
Fussy cutting the bear wasn't the easiest but it was totally worth the effort!


*my notes*

Stamp: Winston Bear Etty Shy (Polkadoodles)
Paper: Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 4 Bundle (Polkadoodles), Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White (SU!), Glossy White (Ranger)
Ink: Spectrum Noir Markers
Accessory: 4mm Marshmallow Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tool: Sketch Heart Die (Simon Says Stamp), Hello Die (Studio Calico), Elle-ments Wonky Stitches Die (Avery Elle)


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now get your hands inky and link up your beautiful creation to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog!


3 comments :

  1. Naki, this is so darling! I love that sweet bear image and it really does make me think of beloved Pooh Bear. The background you used was perfect for this as well. Such a sweet, sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable. The little bear is just so cute and I do like the die cut heart. Deborah x BTW - Sorry for not commenting recently x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and great card. I love this color challenge too. My favorite color is purple LOL.

    ReplyDelete