Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 409

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hello there, lovelies!
It's Sunday again and that means Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
Unfortunately, we do not have a sponsor this week BUT don't worry! Debbie has a prize for you so make sure you link up your creation!




We have this pretty color combo for you this week!
Aren't these cupcakes just adorable!?
I was totally inspired by this cute kids themed picture...;-)




These delicate pastel colors led me to this baby stamp set that I just got from Pink Fresh Studio ;-) I apologize for my dark photo, this was the only way the sentiment can be visible...ish...😣




"twinkle twinkle little star..." was heat embossed in white and again with clear embossing powder on my sponged watercolor paper. The star with the tiny star trail image was also heat embossed with white, then colored in with yellow so it didn't disappear in the background. The cloud with the tiny stars image was heat embossed with Pool Party embossing powder. This adorable moon with his night cap was stamped with Antique Linen Distressed Ink and very lightly wartercolored. Can you see that the moon is colored with blue? Ugh! I wish I was a better photographer! 




With the star stencil, I added some stars with embossing paste, I just love how the paste adds a different texture and changes the whole look of cards! 




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
And again, I'm sorry for my awful photos this week!



1 comment :

  1. Your pics look fine! The pastel background is just hard to photograph. I love the texture on the embossing paste stars! What a sweet card, the moon is precious!

    ReplyDelete