Inky Paws Challenge 47

Monday, May 15, 2017


Hello lovelies!
I hope you enjoyed the May Release last week!
The new Inky Paws Challenge is starting today, and we have beautiful colors for you to play!



Ooooh!
Such pretty colors, aren't they!!!?
Here is my take...;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Tranquil Tides Set - Naki Rager


These bright colors made me think of summer (can't wait!), and summer means beaches, beaches mean ocean! I knew I had to use the Tranquil Tides set for this challenge! I heat embossed the branch coral in Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, and Blushing Bride Emboss Powder on Neenah White Cardstock then die cut with the coordinating die. I didn't have to look far for this patterned paper either, isn't it just perfect! The cute little sentiment with a little fish and bubbles were heat embossed with the Snowflake Tinsel embossing powder on Crumb Cake.


Newton's Nook Designs Tranquil Tides Set - Naki Rager


I die cut the oval out in my front panel to make a window, wrapped the Linen Twine around on the top then added my tag with the sentiment. I was done there but it looked pretty plain so I stamped the cluster of tiny bubbles, but I didn't like it {LOL} so I needed a quick fix! I added several teal sequins and clear droplets, it helped, but needed something else... I stamped this cute little crab in Calypso Coral Ink and die cut, and placed him in the corner like he is coming over to look out the window! 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful cards linked up to the Inky Paws Challenge Blog



1 comment :

  1. Oooh! love the fun beachy feel this card has! So perfect for those bright colors!
    Thank you for the Inky Paws challenge inspiration!

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete