Inky Paws Challenge 46

Monday, May 1, 2017


Hello, Newton lovers!
The new Inky Paws Challenge starts today, and I am playing along!
This challenge is not only fun to play, but there is also prize(s) so don't forget to link up your NND card!




We have this fabulous sketch for you!
If you're a long time follower (thank you!), you know that sketches are my weakness! Thank goodness Jen is so very good with them!
Here is my take...;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Flower Garden Set - Naki Rager


This sketch sent me a rustic vibe, and I LOVE rustic!


Newton's Nook Designs Flower Garden Set - Naki Rager


This beautiful sunflower is from the Flower Garden set!
As usual, I stamped the image with Antique Linen Distressed Ink then water colored. I used the coordinating "Garden Window" die set on my sunflower panel, one of my scraps, and finally the black and white striped patterned paper. I wrapped it with some yellow baker's Twine. Doesn't the sunflower really pop against black and white!?


Newton's Nook Designs Flower Garden Set - Naki Rager


This lovely sentiment "Hello Sunshine" is also from the Flower Garden set, I stamped it over and over on my kraft cardstock then distressed all the edges. I love that patterned paper from Crate Paper Flea Market patterned paper pad, it was just perfect for this card! I added some washi tape to my base and sewed the kraft panel onto them. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope to see your awesome creation over at the Inky Paws Challenge Blog, too!



1 comment :

  1. This is so beautiful! I really LOVE the vintage look you gave it - totally reminds me of an antique shop or old seed catalog! So very cool!

    Thank you for the Inky Paws challenge inspiration!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete