Frantic Stamper December Release - Around The World

Saturday, December 2, 2017



Hello, lovelies!
I am here with my first card for the Frantic Stamper December Release today!
The theme for this release is "Around the World", how fun is that!?

Okay, here it goes...;-)




I am starting off this release quietly with this CAS card! {Hee Hee}
I have this awesome travel themed patterned paper pad that was just perfect for today's card, and making this was super fast! (and I am a VERY slow card maker! LOL)




This Globe Die (10357) is so awesome!
As always, Fran's attention to detail makes such amazing dies!
I die cut this one twice from kraft cardstock and layered them, this is a great way to add dimension to intricate designs because using foam tape might be a bit difficult ;-) I thought about die cutting from another color and paper piece the continents, but I just LOVE this simple kraft look, I decided not to. Sometimes "Less is More", right!? ;-)




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I'll be back with more so do come back!



No comments :

Post a Comment