Newton's Nook Desighs

Monday, December 18, 2017




Hello, lovelies!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today to share a wrapping idea with some of the NND products ;-) Wow, can you believe that Christmas is next week!?
Here it goes...;-)




My original plan for today's project was just to make a couple of quick tags to go with the books for my twins' book exchange at pre-school this week, but I thought these adorable kitty Santa images would make a couple of 4-5 year olds extra happy ;-)




For preschoolers, I figured the traditional red and green were perfect, and polka dots are always fun, too! I am a bit obsessed with the Fancy Edges Tag Die Set, so many possibilities with different edges with different colors and patterns, oh how fun 💕




Red and green were reversed on this one but other than that, it is exactly the same. 
Those beautiful sparkly snowflakes were die cut with the Snow Globe Shaker Die Set, what kid wouldn't like them!? 




I wanted to stamp a bunch of small images all over the kraft paper, but random stamping is so hard for me! So instead, I stamped these super adorable images from the Santa Paws Newton Set and colored them colored pencils. This paper really wasn't for coloring so nothing fancy, but I think the red suits with white accents really pop on kraft, don't you think!? 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Happy holidays to everyone 💙💚💛



1 comment :

  1. This is so cute! I adore the coloring on the kraft paper and the tags are so fun too!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete