Frantic Stamper December Release - Around The World

Saturday, December 23, 2017



Hi, there lovelies!
I am back with another card from the Frantic Stamper December Release today!
This release's theme is Around The World, so fun!

Okay, here it goes...;-)




Here I have is one of the great Pharoahs with his pyramid!
Or maybe he's dreaming of becoming that great...{LOL}




My Pharoah was created with the Base Paper Doll Body Die Set (10361) and the Egyptian Doll Clothes Die Set (10366) just like his beautiful queen last week. I also gave him the same cats-eye-make-up as his queen with Black Nuvo Crystal Drop. His gladiator sandals were fussy cut after die cutting one of the pairs of shoes from the Base paper Doll Body Set. 




The ancient Egyptians must have been so very intelligent just to design perfect pyramids without the neat gadgets and/or technologies that we have these days! I would LOVE to go and see them someday, but for now, this beautiful die from the Sphinx and Pyramid Die Set (10368) will have to do ;-) I die cut this beautiful pyramid from shimmery yellow-ish green cardstock. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

This will be my last post as a guest designer over at Frantic Stamper, I had so much fun showcasing Fran's beautiful dies! Huge thanks to Fran and Kathy for having me, and my sweet friend Jen Carter for inviting me to the team!

No comments :

Post a Comment