Frantic Stamper December Release - Around The World

Saturday, December 9, 2017



Hi, there lovelies!
I am back with another card I made with the Frantic Stamper December Release today!
The theme for this release is Around The World, and I had so much fun making my projects with these new dies!

Okay, here it goes...;-)




For today's card, I used 2 of the new dies, Suitcase Stacked (10358) and Bon Voyage (10359). I used my travel themed patterned paper for this one as well, it's just too perfect and too fun! 




I sat at my desk and thought and thought, how do I want my suitcases to look?
Patterned papers would make a fun stack, or I could watercolor...but I decided to accentuate the beautiful details by paper piecing ;-) I die cut the suitcases from ivory cardstock, then from gold foil for the little pieces (Oh my goodness, I just noticed I am missing one gold corner piece!!! 😱), and patterned paper for the tags. Isn't this absolutely beautiful with all those little gold accents!? 




Such a gorgeous sentiment die 💗
I die cut it twice from black cardstock and layered them for a little dimension (I really like to do that 😜), and added some sparkle with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen (available in Frantic Stamper Shop). 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I have super cute cards to share so do come back!



No comments :

Post a Comment