Winter Coffee Lovers Blog

Thursday, December 14, 2017

winter hop square with dates
Hi, lovelies!
Are you ready for the holidays!? 
I made some time to play along with the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop this week!
It took me a few days to complete but here it is ;-)




I took advantage of the Black Friday sales and got what I had wanted for awhile {YAY!}, and this super adorable Cup Of Cheer stamp set along with the coordinating die set from Poppy Stamp is one of the goodies I finally purchased!




I stamped this super cute chipmunk with a coffee cup image and the cute chipmunk couple image with Antique Linen Distress Ink on watercolor paper, colored them with Kuretake Gansai Tanbi Watercolor Set, and although I did buy the coordinating dies, they were fussy cut this time. They were adhered on my sponged front panel, then the steam image was heat embossed with white embossing powder directly on it and some Perfect Pearl was applied over the steam and coffee with a Q-tip. 




I LOVE this sentiment 💕 Such beautiful handwriting, isn't it!? I wish I could write like this! It was heat embossed with rose gold embossing powder (another goodie from Black Friday sale!) on vellum and placed over a snippet of taffeta ribbon. 

It was so much fun making this card just for fun, I miss playing challenges!



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



7 comments :

  1. Such a cute design. Your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great take on the different and striking colors, absolutely love this cute creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. those image are darling and your coloring. love the look of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEP!
    Those 'lil guys are sooo stinkin' CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the warm background. I like how you stapled the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous! Love your watercolored squirrels.. never seen that set look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete