Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 342

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hello there, happy Sunday!
It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's Sponsor is Inspired by Stamping.





Isn't this color combo so pretty!?
Love all those snowflakes on the cupcakes too!
Here is my card...




Even though this is a color challenge, I was very much inspired by the pretty cupcakes in the photo! I had to have some snowflakes, and the colors screamed romance to me!




Awwww, what a sweet couple :-)
I stamped this super adorable image with Stazon, then colored with the Kuretake Watercolor brush set that my mom sent me from Japan! I just had to try them! And they color so smoothly and beautifully, I am totally in love with them!
I didn't order the matching die set when I got the stamp set, so I had to fussy cut it. 




The background was water colored with Wisteria Wonder and Smoky Slate. Some water was splattered and tiny snowflakes were heat embossed for the romantic snowy date night! This cute sentiment is from the same stamp set, it was heat embossed with white on vellum, then the back of it was water colored with Wisteria Wonder.




I absolutely love this card! 
We get so much snow here and I don't particularly look forward to it every winter, but we've only had a tiny bit this year, I kind of wish we had more...*HAHAHA* just so I can have a romantic outing with my husband one night like this happy couple ;-)



My notes...

Stamp: Cool Dudes (Paper Smooches)
Paper: Basic Gray, Vellum, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Versamark, Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate, Kuretake Watercolor Brush Set
Tool: Heat Tool, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Elle-ments Wonky Stitches (Avery Elle)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog and check out what my teammates have created! 




3 comments :

  1. Absolutely adorable! Pretty snowflake flurry in the background and such a cute snowcouple! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And well you should love your sweet card, Naki! From the wonky stitched panel, to the pretty snowflakes, to the A-DOR-A-BLE snowmen, to the heart-warming sentiment, this is one charming card in every way! A wonderful way to showcase of the inspiration colours!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! The background is amazing and all the details and the coloring... I can't even :)

    ReplyDelete