Freshly Made Sketches 221

Friday, January 29, 2016

Happy Friday, lovelies!
I am making a quick stop to share this card I made for Freshly Made Sketches!




This is such a brilliant sketch!
Here is my take ;-)




What do you think!? 
It's super CAS!




I wanted to focus on the sentiment.
I die cut in Peach Parfait and design vellum.
I took the pictures before the glue completely dried...LOL




No, I was not too lazy to color that super cute image! *Ha Ha Ha*
I stamped it as my background since I wanted the sentiment to pop, so all I wanted was their cheeks being blushed ;-) And that explains why I stamped it with light gray instead of black too.
I also didn't want too many layers, but leaving the Pool Party cardsrock plain was, well, too plain! So I embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder to match the polka dots on the vellum. I love it!



My notes...

Stamp: Holiday Hugs (WPlus9)
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Sheer Basics Vellum Patterned Paper Collection (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Smoky Slate, Light Pink Kuretake Watercolor Brush
Tool: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Die-namics Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things), In a Word: Hugs Cutaway (Winnie and Walter)


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



3 comments :

  1. Very cute! I love that sweet image and how you let the sentiment take center stage. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the focus on the sentiment. Your color and print on it is fabulous and the little image in the background is just right. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this one! A good CAS card with my favourite - polka dots. :)
    Have a great day, Naki!

    ReplyDelete