Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 345

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hi there!
It's Sunday again, and time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's Sponsor is My Grafico!






Aren't these cupcakes just so lovely and yummy!?
Here is my card with banners...




Oh my gosh!!
Just adorable, right!?
This card was so much fun to make!




The sponsor generously provided us some cute digi stamp sets, thank you! and I chose this super cute Sail Away With Us set! This set has so many nautical images from boats to anchors to cute sailors! I printed some images small and die cut with my banner dies to make a banner.




I had to have these cute little sailors! So stinkin' cute!!!
I colored them with some Stampin' Markers and some Kuretake Watercolor Brushes. I gave them matching stripes on their shirts, so stylish, aren't they!? *grin* They remind me of my twins :-)




I used 3 different patterns from the Maritime DSP, all sewn together. I think the stitches give some more nautical feel to the card ;-) 
After assembling my card, it was missing something so I die cut ahoy. Isn't it perfect!?



My notes...

Stamp: Sail Away With Us (My Grafico)
Paper: Whisper White, Maritime DSP
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Marker, Kuretake Watercolor Brush Set
Tool: Little Alphabet Thinlits Die (SU), Die-namics Stitched Banner STAX (My Favorite Things), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Don't for get to check out the rest of the sweeties beautiful cards with banners over at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog!





3 comments :

  1. What an absolutely adorable card you've created with the images! Soooo sweet and clever! I was out of town and wasn't organized enough to get a card created in time...sighhh. Just means I have a chance to enjoy yours alllll the more!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work! Have a great day =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Love the stripey tops and wonderful banner!! xxx

    ReplyDelete