Lawnscaping Challenge

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hello there!
I am playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge today!




Ooooh, watercoloring!
Here is my card...




Everything was water colored! 




I had wanted to use my rainbow die since I got this months ago!
I die cut it in watercolor paper, then colored each line individually. After assembling the rainbow back together, I sprayed some water with the spritzer on it. 




The sun and clouds were die cut then water colored also.




I water colored the background with Soft Sky, but it turned out to be a lot more green than blue like Pool Party! 
I heat embossed the sentiment with white, but it's hard to see in this photo, isn't it... sorry :-(



My notes...

Stamp: Scripty Sayings (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Soft Sky, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky
Tool: Heat Tool, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Stampin' Spritzer, Spring Shower and Rainbow Lawn Cuts (Lawn Fawn), Elle-ments Wonky Stitches Die (Avery Elle)



Thank you so  much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



3 comments :

  1. Such a lovely card! Great take on our Watercolor challenge too! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright and happy card! Thanks for playing along with our watercoloring challenge at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheery card! It totally made me smile. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete