Totally Fabulous

Monday, January 18, 2016

Hi there!
Today I am just in time for a few challenges!


Banner-MIX-it


First up is the Mix It Up Challenge over at Ellen Hutson!
They're mixing things up with My Favorite Things this month!




I got some inspirations from the Sketch Challenge over at My Favorite Things.




Also from the Color Challenge over at My Favorite Things!


Here is my card ;-)




I loved this sketch! Simple sketches give me more inspirations!
And I would have never used those colors together on my own!
So pretty!




Isn't this sentiment totally fabulous!?
It was Ellen Hutson's Black Friday freebie!
I die cut totally in Mint Macaron, fabulous in Garden Green.
I then die cut my scribble flower in Lost Lagoon, and little buds in Island Indigo.




I mounted all the die cuts on my go-to vellum, then brushed over the sentiment with the glitter pen. 
The background was water colored with Lost Lagoon and Mint Macaron, isn't it pretty!? I never realized that Lost Lagoon had so much green in it!
I love how this card turned out, totally fabulous!



My notes...

Paper: Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo, Mint Macaron, Garden Green, Watercolor Paper, Sheer Basics Vellum Patterned Paper Collection (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Mint Macaron, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Tool: Die-namics Scribble Flowers (My Favorite Things), Elle-ments Finished Frame (Avery Elle), Essentials by Ellen Designer Die WIld Flower and Totally Fabulous (Ellen Hutson)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



No comments :

Post a Comment