You are beautiful

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hello there!
Hope your week is going well :-)
Today I have this card I made for the monthly challenge over at Paper Smooches. 




January challenge is to use 4 colors!
You can use any 4 colors, or pick from the photo above...
Here is my take...




My pick of 4 colors were orange, green, blue, and pink.




So what I did here is, I die cut 2 mason jars, sewed the sides and bottom together, added some tiny clear heart confetti and 2 die cut stems inside, sealed the top by sewing. 
I tried, but I could not sew straight to save my life! LOL Good thing wonky stitches are in right now...lol




I used 2 shades of orange for my beautiful roses. I die cut this beauty in Tangerine Tango and More Mustard cardstock, Sweater Weather and Summer Smooches DSP. The leaves were die cut in Gumball Green cardstock and Summer Smooches DSP




The sentiment was die cut twice so they could be layered for a little dimension. 
I didn't want to add another color so I used the Sparkling Clear Sequins for my bling factor ;-)



My notes...

Paper: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, In-Color 2013-2015 DSP Stack, Summer Smooches DSP, Sweater Weather DSP, Blue Vellum (Studio Calico)
Accessory: Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Tiny Clear Heart Confetti (Martha Stewart)
Tool: Roses, Crystal Clear, Kudos Words Wise Dies (Paper Smooches), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



2 comments :

  1. I love this card! And that jar is so cool, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea to turn the mason jar into a shaker! I must try this!

    ReplyDelete