Lawnscaping Challenge

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hi there, friends!
Today I am sharing the card I made for the Lawnscaping Challenge!




How fun!
Here is my take...




It's a coloring book page!




When I first saw the winter wonderland theme, I immediately grabbed this adorable alpaca stamp set, which I've had since its release but hadn't had a chance to play with!
I stamped this cutie with Stazon on my watercolor paper, then roughly colored the scarf like a child would. You cannot see it but the alpaca is colored with the white chalk marker. 
I scribbled with the Smoky Slate marker then went over it with the wet paint brush.




This sentiment is just so stinkin' cute!
It was heat embossed with Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate on vellum, then die cut with the Gift Tag die. 




My original design was to just make a wintery scene with the alpaca, but I saw the crayon stamp and thought, hmmm... I think it turned out so cute! That pretty blue patterned paper was a real good choice too! 



My notes...

Stamp: Winter Alpaca, Color My World (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Vellum, Watercolor Paper, Pint-Sized Patterns: Beachside Collection Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Versamark, Stazon Jet Black, Smoky Slate, So Saffron, White Chalk Marker
Accessory: Pool Party Baker's Twine
Tool: Heat Tool, Smoky Slate and Crushed Curry Stampin' Emboss Powder, Color My World Lawn Cut (Lawn Fawn), Elle-ments Wonky Stitches and Gift Tag Dies (Avery Elle)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!




3 comments :

  1. Super cute! I love the color palette and that alpaca is just my favorite! Thank you for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE winter card! Love your alpaca! Thanks som much for playing with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge! - Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I just adore that alpaca. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete