AEI{heart}U Challenge

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hello there!
Today I am playing along with the AEI{Heart}U Challenge over at Avery Elle :-)


Challenge 28


Very interesting challenge, isn't it?
Here is my card ;-)




This design came to me when I was rocking my baby to sleep a few nights ago! 
I was thinking, I want to use the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments Die with the Simply Said Amazing Elle-ments Die...




This sentiment die is amazing, isn't it!? The font is just gorgeous!! So I wanted it to be the focal point. I die cut it in the gold vellum. Those cute little flowers are from the Oh Happy Day stamp set, stamped with Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush. Those pretty leaves are Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Open Book Floral Ephemera. 




I wanted a lot of white space but thought a little splatters never hurt ;-)
This turned out better than I pictured in my head, I love it! 
I might go back and add a few sequins though...



My notes...

Stamp: Oh Happy Day (Avery Elle), Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Gold Soiree SDSP, Gold Vellum (Studio Calico)
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush
Accessory: Tea Lace Paper Doily, Maggie Holmes Open Book Floral Ephemera (Crate Paper)
Tool: Wonky Stitches and Simply Said Amazing Elle-ments Dies (Avery Elle), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



2 comments :

  1. What a wonderful card! ps I agree this sentiment is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun combination of elements! Thanks for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete