Sketch For You To Try

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hello, hello!
Today I have a card I made for the Sketch For You To Try Challenge over at Reverse Confetti! 


SEPT15_SFYTT


Here is my take;-)




Welcome to the cutest little circus!
The Leaping Lions set is SO CUTE!




I first stamped this cute lion twice, fussy cut just the bottom of one of the image to mask the other, then stamped the stand. Coloring him was fun! I used Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie for him, Pool Party and Calypso Coral for the stand.
I punched 2-1/2" circles in the World Spectacular DSP. It is good to hoard save old DSP packs, they come in handy...*wink*




More patterned papers from the World Spectacular DSP pack! I have always loved that ticket one, so fun!




I water colored the background with Pumpkin Pie but did not like it. So I turned it over and left it all white. Well, I didn't really like that either, so I stamped the bunting and water colored it with Pumpkin Pie, and I love it!

I think this card turned out so much more fun than I pictured in my head!



My notes...

Stamp: Leaping Lions (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Watercolor Paper, World Spectacular DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Stazon
Tool: 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Paintbrush, Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



No comments :

Post a Comment