Your Next Stamp Challenge

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hello my lovely friends!
I am making a quick stop to share a card I just made for the Your Next Stamp Challenge that is closing tonight! 


YNScolor-21


They always have sketch and color challenges, I am playing the color challenge.




I went mixed media wanna-be again! 
I actually forgot I had this cute candle stamp set from YNS!
I water colored the flame with Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight, then the candles with Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, and Pear Pizzazz. 




The sentiment is from the same stamp set, I love that font!
I heat embossed it on vellum, die cut it with this banner, then just stapled it down.




I splattered some Tangerine Tango with my paint brush. 
I then added some gold gumballs, I love how sparkly they are!




Today is such a hot day out! 
My boss cat, Ramsess, came to investigate what I was doing in his sunbathing spot! Do you think he likes my card!? I certainly am happy with how it turned out



My notes...

Stamp: Make a Wish (Your Next Stamp)
Paper:  Whisper White, Vellum, Watercolor Paper, Howlstooth and Scarybone DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Versamark, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Accessory: Gold Glittered Gumballs
Tool: Heat Tool, Enchanted Gold Emboss Powder (Ranger), Cut Your Own PL Card Die (Becky Higgins), Staples, Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



2 comments :

  1. I like your modeling assistant!!! What a colorful card - the colors really work well with the candles and the water coloring looks great. thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out great... I love how you used a wash for your background. Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete