i love you

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hi there, lovelies!
I am playing along with 2 sparkly challenges today!




The design team made really pretty samples over at Sparkle and Shine Challenge, it totally inspired me to play along!





It's been a few weeks since I last played over at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Here is my card ;-)




When I saw the samples over at Sparkle and Shine, I immediately thought of this stamp set, Best Buds from Paper Smooches! I love this set, it is so pretty! This is actually my first time inking up this set! 




I started with my water colored background. I love the look of smooshing technique, but I find it quite difficult! Anyway, I used Pistachio Pudding, Gumball Green, then So Saffron. I heat embossed some splatters from the Gorgeous Grunge with white. 
I also heat embossed those images with white, then water colored them. The sentiment was heat embossed with Gumball Green.




I layered the water colored piece on this patterned paper then sewed them together. Then just popped my pretty flowers. Pretty simple but it actually took longer than you think because of the coloring and fussy cutting. I truly enjoy watercolor so it was fun making this pretty card ;-)



My notes...

Stamp: Gorgeous Grunge, Best Buds (Paper Smooches)
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Watercolor Paper, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Ink: Versamark, Pistachio Pudding, Gumball Green, So Saffron, Calypso Coral
Tool: Heat Tool, White and Gumball Green Stampin' Emboss Powder, Paintbrush, Sewing Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



3 comments :

  1. Absolutely breathtaking! LOVE your beautiful watercolor background, and the soft and lovely color scheme! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naki, this is just gorgeous! The beautiful background you created is lovely! I love the stitching around the border and the flowers and sentiment are perfect! So happy you joined us at Sparkle& Shine! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page [https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches] as one of our "FB Featured Players" from the September Anything Goes (wk3) challenge--- congrats! 

    What a fabulous card, Naki---- I looooooooooooooooooove your watercoloring and card design! BEAUTIFUL x10000000000!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav 

    ReplyDelete