Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 326

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hello friends!
It is time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is another favorite of mine, Lawn Fawn!




I LOVE this color combo! 
Here is my take...




As soon as I saw the sponsor and the colors, I knew I wanted a starry night sky with their puffy clouds!




Isn't my green dragon just so adorable!?
He is sitting in these puffy clouds and enjoying the pretty stars in the sky :-)




That starry paper is from the Beachside Paper Pack. I die cut with the Puffy Clouds Lawn Cuts in this paper and the Whisper White cardstock, matched them in the shape like a puzzle, then die cut with the Stitched Rectangle die. Of course I had to add a few sparkly stars!




I really really love those clouds! Don't you wish you could jump in them!? They look so fluffy and puffy :-)



My notes...

Stamp: Critter Ever After (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Silver Glimmer Paper, Watercolor Paper, Beachside Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Ink:  Gumball Green, SO Saffron, Basic Black, Versamark
Accessory: Silver Star Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tool: Heat Tool, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Puffy Clouds and Critters Ever After Lawn cuts (Lawn Fawn), Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now don't forget to check out what the rest of the team made over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!



1 comment :

  1. Hi Naki!! This card is adorable!! I love the sweet dragon inside the puffy cloud scene you've created along with the stars with the navy color! Great design! Hugs from your new teamie! :)

    ReplyDelete