Lawnscaping Challenge

Friday, September 11, 2015

Hello my crafty friends!
I am sharing the card I made for the Lawnscaping Challenge today!




How fun is this!?
Here is my take...




I thought it would look cute in front of my cacti but not so much, is it.....*lol*




So the first thing that came to me was to use the metallic gold embossing paste!
okay, I just wanted to play with it, but it adds so much texture, right!?
I die cut one of the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn in wax paper, taped it down onto my watercolor paper, then applied the paste. I purposely made those lines (not that I could have smoothed it out if I tried...).




Who doesn't love this adorable cactus stamp from Lawn Fawn!?
I heat embossed it with the Gumball Green emboss powder to add another texture. Then I added that pretty little flower sequin, another texture!




More textures! 
The yellow paper is color core cardstock from Core'dinations.
Then the smooth and shinny vellum clouds! 
I just love the Spring Showers Lawn Cuts, so cute!!




This was really fun to make! And surprisingly, quite quick to make! 
I think this card looks like a little child made it, must be the messy paste...but it was fun! That's what really matters, right!? *hee hee;-)*



My notes...

Stamp: Stuck on You (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Gumball Green, Watercolor Paper, Design Vellum (Papertrey Ink), Color Core Cardstock (Core'dinations) 
Ink: Versamark, Soft Sky
Accessory: Sweetheart Mix Flower Sequins (Paper Sweeties)
Tool: Heat Tool, Gumball Green and White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Stitched Hillside and Spring Showers Lawn Cuts (Lawn Fawn), Metallic Gold Embossing Paste (Dreamweaver Stencils)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



No comments :

Post a Comment