School!

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hello lovelies!
Today is my son's first day of kindergarten and I have been stressing way more than necessary about today *hee hee* 
So naturally, I spent way too much time trying to wrap the gifts to his teacher and her aides *Ha Ha* 
I thought I'd share the results with you ;-)




My son is in a special ed class, and there are 6 kindergartners and 2 second graders, one teacher and her 3 aides. The gifts I got them are kind of silly but I think they'll enjoy them :-) They were all in little boxes and so awkward to wrap! I made a box with the gift box punch for the teacher (her gift is slightly different), and I sewed those little sacs with some burlap. 




I wanted to use the crayon stamp/die sets for tags, but wasn't really sure what to make. I went ahead and made the crayons in 3 colors, then remembered I had those cute little label dies from Lawn Fawn so that's what I used. 
So simple, but I think they turned out so cute! I love them!




I checked if the Sparkle and Shine Challenge was still opened, and it is! 
So I figured I'd enter these cute little guys ;-)




I had this piece of watercolor paper that I colored for another project, but didn't end up using but kept it. I thought it was nice for this project :-) This particular piece is my favorite ;-)



My notes...

Stamp: Color My World (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight and Gumball Green Stampin' Markers
Tool: Color My World and Stitched Labels Lawn Cuts (Lawn Fawn)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



4 comments :

  1. Naki, this is just adorable! I know the teachers will LOVE the gifts with the special tags! So kind of you to remember them! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle and Shine this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I'm sure the teacher and her aides all loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable tags - and your gifts look so sweet all wrapped up! I'm sure the time and thought into wrapping them will just make them more treasured! Thanks so much for playing along at Sparkle and Shine!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tags! Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete