NBUS Challenge

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hello there!
So I found this fun challenge NBUS, and decided to play along!




Now I know we all have some old stuff that we pretend we don't see but for some reason cannot get rid of! I have so many....
Well, here is my take!




I used this cute cat stamp from the set that came with the Baxter Cat Bundle. I bought the bundle months ago from Studio Calico, and haven't touched it until today!




This is my very first "sorry" card! 
I used the smooshing technique with So Saffron, Pool Party, and Smokey Slate on Watercolor Paper. Then stamped my cute kitty and the little sentiment from the Naughty Newton set with Stazon, die cut a tear with the rain drops die from the Spring Showers Lawn Cuts. I can't seem to stay away from that die set!




I sewed the watercolor piece onto this patterned paper from the All is Calm SDSP, added a little piece of the Sweet Little Things Washi Tape along with a few yellow sequins. 
I am very happy with how the background turned out, and finally got to use my kitty stamp!



My notes...

Stamp: Cats and Dogs Set (Studio Calico), Naughty Newton (Newton's Nook Designs)
Paper: Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, All is Calm SDSP, Light Blue Vellum (Studio Calico)
Ink: So Saffron, Pool Party, Smokey Slate, Stazon
Accessory: Sweet Little Things Washi Tape, Sequins
Tool: Sewing Machine




2 comments :

  1. Such a cute card & beautiful watercolour BG. Thanks for joining in on the NBUS challenge. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome "sorry" card, Naki! You did a great job with the smooshing and the stitching is a nice touch! Thank you for playing in my NBUS Challenge #5 ~ which was so long ago now! As I mentioned in my posts, my husband had surgery around the time of the challenge and so my nursing duties have delayed my visit to you. I'm thinking you may have inadvertently forgotten to join as a follower when you played in the challenge, so I hope you will pop back and do that and I'll introduce you to my other followers! It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete