Pals Paper Arts 267

Friday, September 11, 2015

Hi there, lovelies!
I am playing along with the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge today!


PPA267


Pretty color combo! 
Here is my take...




So my oldest son rides the school bus with this boy who lives on the same street. He told me that he is going to be his best friend *giggle* so cute;-)
 So I thought I'd send a note to his mom to see if the boys could play together after school. Why not send one of my cards, right!? 




I have wanted to play with these little houses, but just hadn't had any occasions for it. I thought this was the time! :-D
I stamped 2 of the house images from the set with Stazon then used the challenge colors to color them. I also colored the sky with Pool Party. 




These stitched clouds are just too cute not to use when I have a nice blue sky on my card! Isn't that tiny wooden cloud with hi just the most adorable way to greet!? i thought about coloring it white, but I liked how it stands out so I left it as is. 




I die cut the grass but didn't like how it hid my little houses so I put it aside. But I really wanted some green there so trimmed it down and put it in between the houses, and I like it! 



My notes...

Stamp:  Holiday Home
Paper: Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Watercolor Paper, Sent With Love DSP, Design Vellum (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango Stampin' Markers
Accessory: Wood Clouds (Freckled Fawn)
Tool: Spring Showers and Grass Border Lawn Cuts (Lawn Fawn), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


4 comments :

  1. Fun card and I like how you add the sentiment in wood..thanks for joining the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naki - I love your watercoloring on this card - and that adorable "hi" cloud. Love it all! Thank you for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the little houses. I bet your neighbor loved it too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Love the little houses. I bet your neighbor loved it too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete