Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 327

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hi there!
This week's sponsor is The Ribbon Resource!






 Isn't this lovely!?
Here is my lacy card...




The sponsor generously provided us some pretty lace ribbons! 
Thank you, Ribbon Resource :-) 




I cut this black wide lace ribbon from the sponsor like a banner, then started piling up different Stampin' Up! ribbons on top of the paper doily. 




I made this big flower with this white wide lace ribbon from the sponsor. I sewed the back to keep it together. Then used the 1/2" glue dot to place that pretty trinket.




I was planning on stamping a small sentiment but I kind of went crazy with the ribbons and ran out of room *oops* So I just added a few Enamel Dew Drops from Freckled Fawns, the color is very very close to Crisp Cantaloupe! So lovely :-D



My notes...

Paper: Crumb Cake
Accessory: Gold 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Crisp Cantaloupe Ribbon, Crochet Trim Ribbon, Black and White Wide Lace Ribbons (The Ribbon Resource), Tea Lace Paper Doily, Something Borrowed Embellishment, Enamel Dew Drops (Freckled Fawn)
Tool: Essentials:Audrey Cutaways (Winnie & Walter), Sewing Machine, 1/2" Glue Dots



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge site and check out what the rest of the team made this week!



3 comments :

  1. Oh wow you've done SUCH a gorgeous job with your lace flower!! Stunning card!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant & beautiful lace layers. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete