Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 328

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hello, hello!
It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Sweet n' Sassy.




Fun colors, right!?
Here is my take...




The sponsor provided us a few digi images to choose from, and my pick was this adorable turtle! The challenge colors were perfect!




Isn't he cute!? I colored him with a few different shades of green.
I LOVE the Wonky Stitches Die from Avery Elle! 
That cute little heart border is from Paper Smooches, I die cut in this red vellum. Isn't it just adorable!?  




The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn, they send you a tiny stamp as a gift with your order:-)
I popped some clouds just because ;)
Of course I had to add some sequins too!



My notes...

Stamp:  Heart Balloons Turtle (Sweet n' Sassy), Smile (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Whisper White, Red Vellum (Studio Calico)
Ink:  Real Red, Gumball Green, Garden Green, Certainly Celery
Accessory: Lime Sorbet Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tool: Wonky Stitches Elle-ments Die (Avery Elle), Hearts and Clouds Wide Dies (Paper Smooches)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now hop over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge site to see what the rest of the team has created! And I'd love to see you play along;-)


No comments :

Post a Comment