Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 329

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Hi there!
It's Sunday, and time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Oddball Art :-)




Oooh, how fun is this theme!?
Here is my take!




The sponsor provided us a few digi images, and I picked this cute little unicorn guy:-) Her designs are so funky and quirky, they're all so fun!




So when I hear the word magical, I think of sparkly pixie dust, and lots of colors. 
I colored this cute little guy with Crisp Cantaloupe, the heart with Pool Party, and his horn with the gold glitter pen. 




I colored the background with Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, So Saffron, and Wisteria Wonder. This image came with this cloud and raindrops, so instead of using the image, I die cut the cloud to add some "pixie dust". I also glued some of the confetti and star sequins on the water colored background like it was raining magical dust ;-)




I layered the water colored piece on the vellum with stars, and one of the patterned papers from the Sweet Sorbet DSP pack. It needed just a little more color so I added a small piece of the Gold Foil Sheet with a bunch of little stars punched out. 



My notes...

Stamp: Kawaii Unicorn with Rain cloud (Oddball Art)
Paper: Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Gold Foil Sheet, Window Sheet, Sweet Sorbet DSP, Vellum with Stars (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Wink of Stella Gold Glitter Pen
Accessory: In-Color Sequin Assortment, Confetti (Martha Stewart)
Tool: Clouds Wise Die (Paper Smooches), Foam Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals, 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

Now let's head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the team's magical creations!



No comments :

Post a Comment