Lawnscaping Challenge

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hello there!
Today I am playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!




This is actually pretty difficult, don't you agree!?
Well, here is my one layer card!




I knew I wanted to watercolor, it just gives so much drama!




I went through my Lawn Fawn stamp collection to pick which set to use, I just love my little crayon! Besides, this sentiment is perfect! ;-)
I heat embossed the sentiment then used the smooshing technique. 




I die cut crayons in those 5 colors then realized that would be another layer! So I heat embossed one crayon, colored it with Calypso Coral instead.
I used the heat tool for embossing and drying the ink so the card is warped...*oops*



My notes...

Stamp:  Color My World (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Watercolor Paper
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark
Tool: Heat Tool, White Stampin' Emboss Powder



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



3 comments :

  1. The colors are SO pretty! Gorgeous one layered card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft color palette is so pretty! Great layout for this one layer card. Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love the tone on tone embossing with watercolor - it makes such a beautiful effect!

    ReplyDelete